We are looking for “Hardware Engineer” for a reputed organization in Healthcare industry.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in IT from an accredited university
Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Incumbent should able to provide 24/7 support and maintenance for all server and storage components in the data center.
- Responsible to monitor system performance.
- Responsible to liaison with vendors to ensure timely communication and resolution of problems.
- Can perform periodic preventive maintenance activities.
- Should be able to install changes to server hardware and server components under vendor minimum supervision.
- Can develop and maintain documentation including server build docs.
Skills and Competencies:
- Latest knowledge of IT Hardware
- Positive attitude and exceptional user handling skills
- Technical Skills