This position offers an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to pursue their career in marketing and sales. The selected candidates will be given rigorous training with respect to our target markets and product knowledge.
We are looking for smart and intelligent individuals with a flair for sales and excellent communication skills to develop and build business for the company in US markets. Individuals will be assigned key regions and states to work towards expanding our existing customer base in target markets.
The job will include Sales & Business Development across US markets through utilizing channels such as calls, sending emails, letters, lead generation, catalog marketing etc. Job includes marketing the brands and the company to end customers.
The ideal candidate should have a strong flair for customer service and a strong dedication to work in the hospitality sector.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Sales and Marketing)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Strong marketing flair and good interpersonal skills
- Strong Command over MS Excel
- Must be able to work in the US Eastern Time Zone (6:00 pm – 3:00 am PK Time)