Inside Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Researching potential leads from data provided by the company
• Accompanying team in expos, conferences and other outdoor sales related events.
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
• Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
• Working with sales team when closing sale
• Arrange / review daily market report from Marketing and Sales team.
• Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
• Discuss business performance with the management periodically.
• Building pipelines with team members to close sales
• Maintaining database (Excel / ERP etc.) of prospective client information
Requirements and Qualifications
• Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Eager to expand company with new sales, and clients.
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
• Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Previous experience in sales preferred.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).