Looking for candidates only with polymer industry experience of 3-5 years (age preferred 25 to 30)
1. Sales & marketing of plastic raw materials/ polymers/ compounds
2. Sound knowledge of indenting and track record of managing customers, foreign suppliers and solid understanding of letter of credit / import documents
3. Identifying and generate own, new sales leads via direct customer engagement.
4. Aggressive follow ups of all existing inquires bring new business.
5. Establish and develop a network of customers.
6. Negotiating offers and closes the deals.
7. Maintaining periodic reports of customer’s interaction, follow ups etc.
8. Work in close coordination with our company higher management.
9. Frequent traveling to customers - defined area and territory
10. Enjoy working in high pressure situations and tight deadline global environment matching foreign suppliers timelines
11. Strong spoken and written communication [skills in English]
12. Proficiency in Microsoft office including [power point]
13. Technical background will have an [added advantage].
The company offers market based salary with fringe benefits along with opportunities for professional growth and development