iCrowdNewswire is currently looking for a PHP Developer (Immediate Start Required) with a minimum 2-year experience required.
APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND COULD START IMMEDIATE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage existing databases to ensure proper functionality and optimization
- Specify, document and build server-side applications
- Integrate databases with the company websites
- Finalize web page infrastructure using advanced features such as data posts or API integration
- Write a reusable and efficient PHP script
- Gather data from multiple sources
- Manage large databases
- Design and development of frontend of web applications
- Writing and Integrating RESTful APIs
- Follow industry best practices
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Building websites using existing WordPress websitesusing shortcodes, builders, visual composer
- Customizing layout/design of existing WordPress themesand turning them into fully functional customized websites.
- Manage and update our existing WordPress basedwebsites.
- Customize the plugins.
- Assist the IT team in planning company strategy regarding web development
- Monitor server resources and performance
- Input into the strategic planning of the infrastructure of the company
Skills / Attributes Require :
- Proven Web and Database Development experience (practical exam will be given prior to employment)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Confidently write, test and debug critical code
- A flexible attitude with the ability to work independently in a small team
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Perks and Benefits:
- 14 paid holidays yearly
- Increment: Performance-based increments
- Promotion: Performance-based promotion
- EID Bonuses
- Local Trips