iCrowdNewswire powered by Google, a news wire company executing and implementing excellent detailed oriented communications software and technology with key partners in specialized market segments including markets that are largely under-served.
Specializing in Press Release Distribution Services, SEC Disclosure, and Filing Services, Content Marketing, Media and Investor Relations, Online Campaigns, and News wire
We are looking to add 3 experienced Graphic Designers in the field of designing and video editing who can work in flexible hours preferably night shift
Job Responsibilities Include;
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Design with thought, context, information flow, and speed techniques
- Must have a good command of the following skills:
- Customize assets (vectors & pngs) for Videos
- Image Quality Enhancement
- Photo Manipulation
- Customize Vectors/Illustrations.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Work with front-end developers to communicate ideas/visions.
- Prepare low detailed wireframe for the idea and translate an approved idea into high-definition design drafts
Job Requirements & Skill Set:
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphic
- Ability to present a progress report to the Senior Management on a regular basis
- Ability to identify anomalies.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with MS Office tools.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing principles.
- Having a strong command of Design tools: e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD and premiere pro and after-effects.
The candidate should be able to work in the night shift
Perks & Benefits:
- Eid Bonus
- Leave Encasements
- Health Insurance
- Yearly Increment
- Work from Home as per policy
- Flexible Working Hours