Who we are:
iCrowdNewswire powered by Google technology, newswire company executing and implementing excellent detailed oriented communications software and technology with key partners in specialized market segments including markets that are largely under-served.
Specializing in Press Release Distribution Services, SEC Disclosure and Filing Services, Content Marketing, Media and Investor Relations, Online Campaigns, and Newswire
iCrowdNewswire Human Resource department is looking to expand its recruitment team to handle iCN rapid growth, we have a very fast paced environment with a high learning curve with a lot of opportunity for growth.
1 Vacant position/
Market Competitive salaries
You will be responsible for:
- One-on-one meeting with departmental heads to understand their recruitment need for the year, Plan out, prioritize critical positions and implement each departments requirements
- Reviewing JDs and finalizing them with each department head, posting of positions, sourcing to passive (hard to fill roles) search to scheduling and coordinating with relevant head for technical interviews to processing of offer letters.
- Should be able to attract talent and maintain a pool of highly qualified candidates
- Should be able to strategically approach targets allocated
- Should be able to evaluate, recommend and improve all components of the talent acquisition, onboarding process.
- Seek opportunities to improve policies procedures related to the recruitment cycle and employee experience.
- Assist and support recruitment and onboarding or any other initiatives as required.
- Coach and develop the hiring managers on interviewing skills
- Provide reports on the complete recruitment process and department’s needs.
- Conducting orientation programs and briefing for new hires.
- Conduct HR interviews and share the findings with relevant heads.
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events.
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies.
- Brainstorm innovative sourcing strategies.
- Ability to handle online interviews within designated time lag.
You should have
- 4 years plus in similar role
- Extensive experience finding, attracting, closing and hiring talent
- Capable of working on a huge scale while having an attention to detail
- Should be able to work on recruitment software’s
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines and sometimes moving targets
- Strong analytical, collaboration, reporting/dash-boards, and problem-solving skills
- Experience recruiting for a variety of different industries.
- Experience in using LinkedIn sifting/qualifying applicants as well as approaching passive candidates.
- Experience of working in an in-house recruitment team
- Ability to Update, review and analyze resumes.
- Ability to work on flexible hours.