• Extra Ordinary Communication Skills in English, (German Speaking is preferred to apply).
• Knowledge of MS SQL Database Management, Deployment, and Scripts.
• Knowledge of IIS Server, Managing IIS Site, SSL Certificates, etc.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
• Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Topdesk)
• Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
• Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system-related concerns from clients or other employees
• Study product/ software samples and conduct interviews with product/software designers and developers.
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
• Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
• Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
• Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat until they’ve solved a technical issue.
• Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
• Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
• Proficiency in spoken English.
• understanding of how software and operating systems work.
• Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Strong customer focus.
• The ability to prioritize your workload and Manage Multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
What do we offer:
• A career-oriented position in a rapidly growing company.
• Opportunity to work with multinational clients in an international environment.
• Be a part of an international team.
• Opportunities to further develop your skills by participating in company-sponsored internal or external technical courses.