Ideofuzion aims to pave a path in the innovation of blockchain technology and is willing to explore new paradigms in the said domain. At Ideofuzion we believe in the fusion of new ideas and latest technologies to create unique platforms for our clients. Our company has the goal of working on blockchain technologies to create new products and platforms with highly effective and easy to understand user interfaces. Ideofuzion has expertise in developing smart contracts and ethereum based wallets.
The person will have the opportunity to work in, one of the fastest growing Software house of Pakistan.He/She will have the privilege to work with the most proficient blockchain development team that includes dedicated Developers, QA, Teamleads, Project Manager and CTO.
Looking for QA/QC engineer with core expertise in following.
- Perform manual quality assurance testing across multiple platforms, environments and devices
- Reporting test outcomes in agency and client bug-tracking software/documentation.
- Writing test cases covering all possible scenarios.
- Should be fluent in English.Creating, editing and following test cases and Clearly explaining, both verbally and in writing, the results of various tests that you conduct.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Laravel test tools and other open source tools.
- Should be well aware and well practiced in both White and Black box testing.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Should have running background knowledge of blockchain ,its use cases and crypto.
- Should have firm grip on automated testing, cross browser, responsive and OS variation.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering , ISTQB or related certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of recognised experience in being QA/QC.
- Friendly and relaxed environment.
- Growth Opportunities.
- In-House Lunch/Refreshments.
- Annual Leaves.
- Company Sponsored Trips.
- In-House Games.