The post holder will be required to work with senior Islamic banking specialist and market research teams based in different countries, as required.
The responsibilities will include assisting in researching, analyzing industry reports and client data, and report writing for the company’s projects.
The successful candidate will have/be
- A minimum of 0 – 1 year experience
- Must have a understanding of the Islamic finance industry
- A graduate degree (post-graduate would be an advantage) in Islamic finance/finance/Shariah or other relevant subjects.
- An excellent command of English is a must; any capability in French or Arabic will be a plus.
- A very good command of MS Office (mainly Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Knowledge and ability to:
- Plan, prioritize and implement required tasks to ensure successful, quality and timely delivery;
- Manage projects, stakeholder feedback, evaluation and periodic monitoring/ reporting systems;
- Draft reports and documentation and develop ad-hoc financial models.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
- Professional Islamic finance qualifications would be an advantage (i.e. IFQ, CSAA, CIPA, CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance etc.).
- Expert knowledge of market trends and industry developments to interpret these within their product market plans to drive changes and developments.