• Integration of user-facing elements using the latest front-end framework.
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Integrate 3rd party services with application.
• Develop REST API calls for mobile apps.
• This job requires english speaking skills to confidently communicate with clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel, Codeigniter)
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• ML5, and CSS3
• Experience of one front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue)
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong Knowledge of MySQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Good understanding of Linux Servers with terminal
• Experience of Python Frameworks like Django, Flask
• Nodejs experience
• Linux Server installation and code deployment
• SAAS Design and Development
IFI Sol is a process driven and design oriented company, providing a vast range of enterprise solutions in the field of ICT to clients across Australia, New Zealand and Canada and yes, we are AGILE. Our values are about who we are. It is our character and is reflected in our behavior. These values ...Read More