1. Accounts Finalization
2. Handling Financial Institutions
3. Complete understating of Statutory Compliances.
4. Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, Reports.
5. Verifying and ensuring timely payment to Suppliers, service providers like raw material suppliers, transport companies, administrative, MIS etc.
6. Reimbursement of imprest (petty cash) expenses.
7. Cash payments verification.
8. Reviews, analysis and presents financial data, including revenue fore casting and expenditure reports, to determine Company’s Financial Position.
9. Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports,
10. statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements;
11. Maintains various ledgers, journals, registers and other financial records;
12. allocates revenues to appropriate functions; classifies expenditures and
13. Determines payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepares and Processes monthly payrolls.
14. Handing all the tax matters (Sales Tax & Income Tax)
15. Managing All The Financial Records (For External & Internal Reporting