INFINITIX GLOBAL is looking to hire a full-time Senior SEO Specialist to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. We expect the candidate to be hands-on with SEO/SEM strategies.
As an SEO Specialist you will identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the search results page of search engines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- On Technical SEO side: must have the ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization(W3C error), and related skills.
- Launch effective marketing campaigns through external sources (PPC, social media, and especially affiliate networks).
- Make technical recommendations to developers as per the SEO guideline.
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of the websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance;
- Community building - to drive targeted and loyal traffic to a website;
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content - giving you more authority.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors or Masters in marketing, advertising, or a related area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Impeccable project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Experience using key industry search tools and platforms (Conductor Searchlight, SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc.)
- 4-7 years or more of experience leading impactful SEO/organic search programs.