We are looking for a Senior Hybrid App & Web UI/UX Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to a team focused on launching new interconnected businesses and experiences
- Design and code features, tests and other front-end web and hybrid mobile application components to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure that hybrid mobile applications work well across target platforms (iOS, Android and others)
- Ensure that front-end web applications work well on desktop and mobile for all target browsers
- Help other team members learn how to work on hybrid mobile applications
- Work generously front-end development to continuously improve our ability to deliver awesome front-end web and mobile experiences quickly
- Assist with the UI design of web and mobile applications
Qualifications and Skills
- Very broad and deep application development skills. Primarily works hands-on with code.
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications utilizing web front-end technologies, preferably with Apache Cordova, Ionic and phonegap. Has delivered awesome, hybrid mobile applications that work on both iOS and Android using these technologies.
- Experience delivering automated testing of web and hybrid mobile applications.
- Passionate about delivering high quality front-end user experiences. Has experience assisting with UI design for mobile and web.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile UI/UX standards
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Clinic Management Systems applications is a plus.
- Experience working on agile development teams involved in new product development
- Willing to work on legacy code as well as new code
- Paid leaves
- Tea Coffee
- Personal Locker
- Flexible timings
- Excellent environment
- and many more....