1. Assist Purchasing Manager with high responsibility and loyalty for smooth and efficient purchasing activities.
2. Coordinate, supervise and evaluate all purchasing activities of subordinates
3. Perform and supervise and evaluate all purchasing activities to ensure safe and smooth production activities.
4. Establish and maintain high standards of relationships with suppliers for the most cost-effectiveness and favorable services.
5. Perform any purchasing matters by interacting with inside party concerned.
6. Develop and maintain constructive relationships with local custom authorities and any other neighboring companies to secure purchasing activities.
7. Develop and maintain high level of plant housekeeping, safety & environmental awareness of subordinates.
8. Any other task as assigned by Purchasing Manager.
Knowledge & Skills
• Advance knowledge and understanding of purchasing management, methods, practices, concepts, principles, and procedures.
• Ability to evaluate supplier bids in accordance with establishes criteria, such as specification, price, service and delivery.
• Ability to established and maintains effective working relationships with supplier and end user.
• Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
• Strong communication skills with multi tasking.
• Have good leadership skills, prompt, punctual, persistent good time management skills are important
IHSAN Sons belongs to a 100% export oriented group and is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Cotton Waste, Surgical Bleached Absorbent Cotton, Yarns, & Nonwoven Fabrics.