We're looking for a User Interface Designer that can create interfaces that visually amaze but are simple to use. We work on a variety of custom design projects. Your designer eye and strategy for how your designs will function online is very important to us.
- 3+ experience in designing and developing web-based user interfaces.
- Strong foundation in usability, accessibility and ergonomics of UI design.
- Must be proficient in complex design slicing, Psd to Html and div based slicing.
- Must have experience in responsive websites and grid based layouts.
- Develop wire-frames, interaction models and user flows for web applications, websites and mobile applications
- Design the end-to-end experience through specs, prototypes. Excellent visual design skills, including strong typography, color, layout, and digital or hand drawing abilities.
- Must be comfortable generating rough sketches and fully polished deliverables.
- Find solutions to resolve cross browser compatibility issues
- Cross-browser testing and mobile compatibility
- Expert in design, web, and usability principles; up-to-date on current trends and advances in interface and web design. Must demonstrate capacity to design for people of all ages.
- Ideally familiar with UI frameworks such as jQuery UI or Bootstrap.
- Experienced both building beautiful consumer facing websites, as well as fully functional back-end dashboards with forms using client side validation.
- Ideal candidate must be well versed with web designing skills, standard HTML/HTML 5, CSS3.
- CorelDraw,Adobe Illustrator,Adobe Photoshop, PSD to HTML, Responsive, Grid based.
Note: CVs without any sample URLs or portfolio will NOT be considered