We are looking for an Accountant. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, calculating tax payments and returns, Experts on Quickbooks online Pakistan Taxation system and Payroll system basics.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Ensure that all Record is updated, verified and in perfect order
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Making financial reports time to time that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Summarize current financial situation by analysing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time
- Stay up to date on state and local tax laws, prepare tax returns and budget forecast
- Maintains total confidence
- Enter transactions and reconcile account balances and financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes
- Prepare accurate work papers, schedules, budgets, Payments, Balance sheets, Bookkeeping Records, Payroll checks and reconciliations for audit purposes
- Send invoices to accounts
- Enforce payment terms with accounts
- Work with external auditors
- Reporting Research Results
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Tax System.
- Online Accounting Tools
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Database Management
- Good IT skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- SFAS Rules