The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organization's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
- Acquiring business through different channels (Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance, Guru, People Per Hour, etc.) for different IT Services.
- Writing proposals and customizing each proposal based on the nature of the project.
- Project price estimation, quote, proposal creation, talking with the client, and closure.
- Gather client requirements, communicate the requirements with the team, and deliver the project to the client. Talking on the phone, chatting applications and Skype depending on the requirement from the client
- Experience with interacting with clients in US/ UK / Canada / Australia
- Be able to keep things confidential and understand retaining vital information from leaking out.
- He/ She should be a confident negotiator and can close a deal.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of IT Services is a must.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Must have 2-4 years of experience