The UI/UX Designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions. This position oversees the design production process.
This position works closely with application developers to ensure that the UI layout and elements are well integrated into the final application.
- Develop assets for projects across design disciplines, including brand/identity, illustration, and some UI that maintain our design standards and guidelines
- Present creative concepts/designs and communicate rationale to cross-functional teams
- Work collaboratively with designers and developers
- Conceptualize and craft engaging new experiences that push the end user experience forward
- Collaborate with developers team to create immersive campaigns through imagery, design and prototyping
- Deliverables will include concept art and graphics, basic videos that illustrate the use case and storyboards and narratives
- Generate designs that communicate & align initial ideas at low-fidelity and follow through with delivering pixel-perfect final deliverables
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
- Advance knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, and indesign, after effects or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- Strong skills in layout, typography, and graphic design
- A fast learner that enjoys working in a dynamic, open (sometimes noisy) environment
- Thrives on new challenges, unplanned projects and pressured timelines
- Communicates effectively across all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and positive person who collaborates well with others