All potential candidates must have a strong understanding of user interface design principles, must have the ability to multitask between different projects and workflow stages, must have experience communicating directly with end users and the ability to gather requirements. They will be required to commit to the delivery of quality products, manage resources to ensure timely and successful deliveries.
*IMPORTANT* ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE SELF-STARTERS.
This candidate should have a firm understanding of mobile application frameworks, good communication skills, and hands-on software development skills. The developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and publishing apps according to the scope provided to them. Bonus if candidate has been part of at least one team that has worked on a product from scratch and taken it to the market successfully.
● Develop and enhance iOS software across multiple genres
● Manage personal deadlines while supporting team sprint planning and deliveries
● Collaborate with designers to design inspiring solutions
● Proactively help identify project risks and help mitigate problems
● Communicate effectively with team and customers
● Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements) and Cocoa Touch
● Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Knowledge of other web technologies and UI / UX standards
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
● Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark (depending on project requirements)
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
● Familiarity with continuous integration