1. Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations and brochures.
2. Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
3. Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
4. Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
5. Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
6. In depth knowledge of SEO/SEM and adwords programs.
7. Use of at least one or two digital marketing softwares.
8. Use of at least one or two graphic designing softwares.
9. Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams.
10. Suggest and implement direct marketing methods.
11. Suggest strategies and methods for improvement.
Presenting recommendations to Management.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing/related IT field.
2. 2 years’ experience in digital Marketing, Content Writing &Marketing Campaigns.