1. Program Manager
· Enhancing the quality of existing programs/projects
· Managing Liaison and communication
· Developing and implementing a strategy to organize the projects
· Working with Supervisor to manage projects and client orders
· Performing as a link between the client and the workforce.
· Managing Project Details, guiding the teammates/workforce according to submit every project on time.
· Ensuring to get complete details of each project and performing to get the project done within its time limit.
· Gathering feedback and working on the feedback to improve the overall project quality
· Reporting to Supervisor regarding project performance
· Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
· Ensuring that the relevant and required quality standards are properly met, along with ensuring the compliance with the policies, process, and SOPs.
· Masters or Bachelors in Business Administration
· Program/Project Management
· IT or Computer Science
· Strong computer skills, mainly Microsoft Office