· Managing and Ensuring quality is maintained while dealing with clients on all mediums as per policies and procedures.
· Directs quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes.
· Determining, negotiating and agreeing on departmental quality procedures, standards and specifications set by company.
· Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met properly on all mediums (Calls, Chats & Tickets).
· Ensuring customer service standards.
· Act as a catalyst for departmental change and improvement in performance and quality.
· Strictly monitor performance of department.
· Determines telemarketing quality standards by studying inbound and outbound mediums, conducting test calls and chats to set a standard.
· Ensure each agent measuring skills whether it is scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
· Provides feedback to agents by monitoring calls, chats and tickets.
· Evaluates agents approaches by rating effectiveness of telemarketing service representatives; providing quality ratings; identifying training needs; developing training programs; conducting training.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.