· Report to MD.
· Knowledge of Federal and Cambridge Board
· Lead and motivate staff.
· Implement academic, student development and administrative policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
· Implement teaching methodologies as per school policies and curriculum.
· Work towards the development of school in all spheres and make all efforts to increase student intake.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Parental dealing.
· Proficiency with computer skills related to work.
· Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
Imperial International School Islamabad offers quality education to students of all levels, from pre-nursery to A-Levels/F.Sc. The school is divided into 4 branches: The Early Years Section (Pre-nursery to Kindergarten), Primary Section (Grade 1 to Grade 6), Senior Section (Grade 7 till O-Level/Matr ...Read More