We're constantly developing new and creative ways to solve the industry’s most complex problems. For the past 10+ years, our originality attracts the most outstanding and innovative thinkers- allowing us to develop new and creative approaches while growing as the industry leader. Are you a passionate professional, ready to make changes in the tech world? Join our team today!
· Experience developing and integrating UX and UI design that maximizes user experience and application usability.
· Design, implement and communicate best-fit UI standards.
· Guide team members in best practices for secure, robust designs that can be used across multiple projects and web browser tech updates.
· Experience in developing test driven TDD solutions.
· Expert knowledge in the most current .NET and C# technologies.
· Understand and develop web services as the need for projects.
· Experience in mocking data responses from web services.
· Experience with web Front-End tools and techniques to improve B2B and B2C user experience.
· Experience in extending the model view controller MVC to front-end technologies.
· Experience working with TFS is a plus
· Experience working with an Agile team and Agile process.
· Server-side knowledge of ASP, .NET and WCF, Web API, and IIS
· Experience with Google Adwords, map, and other APIs is a big plus.
· Experience with UI testing and automation tools is a plus.
· Four-year degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or a related field; 5+ years of equivalent experience.
· Aptitude to work with management and other team members to deliver responsive content.
· Continually align UI needs to meet client business requirements while optimizing the user experience.
· Code Review and package code for ship to production.
· Guide and train team members on standards.
· Peer code review and package code for ship to production.
· Participate in QA test cases passing processes.
· Work with System Architect on platform direction