It shows the various important duties, tasks, and responsibilities that Departmental Store manager most carry out in their work place.
· Improve profit and attain sales target of the supermarket
· Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues
· Organize training, orientation, and supervise all departmental employs
· Complete all the operational requirements of the store
· Discipline, counsel, and coach employees to maintain positive result generation
· Recognize future and present requirements by customers
· Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements
· Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required services and merchandise
· Study trends, authorize clearance sales and also determine all required sales promotions
· Identify profitability ratio by studying financial statements and operating statements
· Study display plans, sale promotion, and advertising towards marketing merchandise in a profitable manner.
· Proven successful experience as a retail manager
· Powerful leading skills and business orientation
· Customer management skills
· Strong organizational skills