We are looking for sales engineer. A person who can perform a salesmen job but also has technical background. We will first train the new employee about our products. This will be called probation period which is defined as 3 months but depends on the candidate's ability to learn about the products. If we feel that he is ready to go for field work, then we can end his probation period early. Salary during probation period will be Rs. 12,000/- They maybe sent to our warehouse in SITE area for this training. We will attach them to our warehouse manager and they will learn as he arranges products for our orders. Purpose of this exercise is to get the candidate familiarize with many different types of products and their technical terminology. Once the candidate has reached 3 months OR we feel that he is ready for field work. We will attach him to one of our experienced sales engineer. So that he can learn to deal with customers and know the "Salesmen" aspect of the job. So this will require him to visit many industries which are designated to that particular sales engineer. During this period, Salary will increase to Rs.17,000/- + 1% commission of the total sales. Our average sales of one sales engineer can reach up to 1,500,000/month- so that is Rs.15,000/- more, however, the sales commission is distributed every 3 months. So potentially per month salary can go to Rs.32,000/- within 5-6 months ! If the candidate sells more, this limit can further increase. Currently our top sales engineer earn around Rs.80,000/month. And if there is a project, more. Once we feel like the candidate is ready to tackle clients on his own, he will receive a list of his own designated clients then his commission will be increased to 3% - 5% depending on the performance. Attached below is our company profile, product list. They will give a good idea of what our company is about. Candidates with knowledge of Fluid dynamics are ideal for this job.
1) Gender : Male
2) Age: 20-27
3) Minimum Education : bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
4) Minimum Work Experience: Less than one year or fresh is acceptable.
5) Software usage: proficient in MS Office. (Familiar with computer).
6) Decent English language proficiency. (Mostly in writing).
7) Preferably living close to I.I Chundrigar Road ( Optional )
8) Professional attire, hygiene and attitude is mandatory. Attendance policy: 5 late attendances are allowed per month. On the 6th late attendance, 1 days salary will be deducted at the end of the month. After that, every 3 late attendances = 1 days salary cut off. Allowed absent days/month: 2 absences are allowed per month to a total of 24 per year.