About the role:
As part of our development team we are looking to bring in a DevOps Developer that will help shape and drive the technical output of our projects. The role involves build and deployment of new features to our web application along with customizing ready-made solutions as per needs of our customers. Our developers work together as a unit to understand and solve technical challenges. All our engineers pride themselves on the attention to detail, the small details that accumulate into a great experience for our end users.
- Implement new features in the web applications.
- Install and develop complex open source DevOps solutions.
- Deploy Testing & CI/CD Solutions.
- Design and apply security policies to the servers
- Manage & Secure SQL Servers
- Assist with maintaining and testing disaster recovery and fail-over procedures
- Troubleshoot any systems related issue
- Project Documentation.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum experience of 2 years in working with Linux & SQL Servers.
- Competence in IP, HTTPS, DHCP and DNS.
- Experience with working systems with high availability.
- Experience with Automation technologies to facilitate deployment and testing.
- Experience with JIRA/confluence.
- Deep knowledge of Server configurations; Apache/NGINX/Databases.
- Good knowledge of CDNs/SSL/Proxies.
- Experience in working in a small team and being self-sufficient.
- Experience in Agile environment.
- Knowledge of Containers Technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Excellent knowledge of GIT.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of YAML, YANG, NETCONF (desirable).
- Ability to manage own time and work under pressure to prioritize Ad Hoc requests.
- Take initiative and participate in other projects.
- Knowledge of PUPPET.
Furthermore, you will have an opportunity to work on customer projects assisting and supporting the on-boarding process.
Salary: Market Competitive
Job Type: Full Time