A fantastic new opportunity has just been opened at Inertia Soft Private Limited.
Due to our massive growth, we are now looking for a HR Manager to join us and take on a pivotal role within the company.
As an HR Manager your role includes overseeing the entire recruitment process, designing and implementing HR policies, shaping up company’s brand strategy and ensuring we attract, hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
· Must have proven work experience of minimum 4 years as HR Manager or a similar role.
· Must have hands on experience of complete recruitment life cycle in the Software Development Industry.
· Must have hands on experience of Human Resource Management Software.
· Must have strong networking and negotiation skills.
· Must be able to work autonomously.
· Ability to encourage healthy employee relations.
· Good understanding of labor legislations.
· Should have the ability to manage and prioritize tasks according to business needs.
· Excellent communication and leadership skills.
· Highly skilled with people management.
· Manage the recruitment procedures, support and suggest improvements.
· Oversee the selection, training and development of employees.
· Lead and set objectives for HR team.
· Ensure that the Employee Handbook is up to date.
· Ensure that personnel records are updated in a timely manner.
· Design and implement HR strategies and policies that comply with labor legislations.
· Develop compensation and benefit plans.
· Organize learning and development programs for employees.
· Ensure that the employees’ requests and grievances are addressed in a timely manner.
Salary: Market Competitive
Notice Period: Less than or equal to 1 month.