About the role:
- We are currently looking for someone that has the ability to fulfil a role that will draw on experience of working with Linux-based systems and that will give you experience in working with variety of systems.
- Ideally, you will have a strong background in Linux Administration including experience of implementing, administration and support of Linux Servers.
- You will be part of the DevOps team bridging the work between developers and operations.
- Implement, administration and support of Linux servers
- Install and administer complex 3rd party software and internal tools
- Perform system backups.
- Design and apply security policies to the servers
- Manage & Secure SQL Servers
- Assist with maintaining and testing disaster recovery and fail-over procedures
- Apply security patches to OS and applications
- Troubleshoot and resolved application security level issue
- Troubleshoot any systems related issue
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum experience of 3 years in installing, maintaining and working with Linux (Ideally Centos) & SQL Servers.
- Experience with configuration management applications like PUPPET is a MUST.
- Good working knowledge of Python and/or Ansible.
- Experience with setting up monitoring systems like Elasticsearch, ICINGA2 and Grafana.
- Good knowledge of Web Application Security protocols and tools like OWASP, IP Tables and OpenVPN.
- Experience with Patching & Reporting of Linux based Systems.
- Competence in IP, HTTPS, DHCP and DNS.
- Experience with working systems with high availability.
- Experience with Automation technologies to facilitate deployment and testing.
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and confluence.
- Deep knowledge of Server configurations; Apache/NGINX/Databases.
- Good knowledge of CDNs/SSL/Proxies.
- Experience in working in a small team and being self-sufficient.
- Experience in Agile environment.
- Knowledge of Containers Technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of GIT.
- Knowledge of YAML, YANG, NETCONF (desirable).
- Ability to manage own time and work under pressure to prioritize Ad Hoc requests.
- Take initiative and participate in other projects.
Furthermore, you will have an opportunity to work on customer projects assisting and supporting the on-boarding process.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Market Competitive
Notice Period: Less Than or Equal to 1 month