A fantastic new opportunity has just been opened at InertiaSoft Private Limited.
Due to our massive growth, we now need a full-time Senior QA Engineer who is looking to take on a pivotal role within the company.
Personal drive, ambition and a can-do attitude are essential for the successful applicant.
Needs to be highly capable both independently and as a group member and is motivated by being part of an organisation with the ability to push through and deliver projects to our satisfaction. This person must be able to prioritise, in a rational way, between multiple internal customers.
Excellent knowledge of Test Automation & Planning along with Web based API Security & Stress Testing is essential.
· 4+ years of demonstrated industry experience of delivering high quality software releases.
· Bachelors or higher degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
· Experience and knowledge of testing complex applications in an agile environment
· Knowledge of software test principles and practices
· An appreciation of software development across different technologies
· Good understanding of automation test pyramid, experience in practices like pair programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
· Experience using Continuous integration & continuous deployment frameworks (such as AWS Devops, Team City, Jenkins etc.) to schedule and manage test runs and results
· Basic programming skills for writing tests, exposure to testing REST API and test tools like POSTMAN, NEWMAN, FIDDLER
· Experience in testing of non-functional requirements e.g. performance, security
· Good level of experience testing APIs (Restful and SOAP) using automation tools (e.g. Postman).
· Selenium web driver experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem-solving abilities: able to diagnose issues and propose solutions to complex problems
· The below skills are preferable and not essential:
· Experience of GIT, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
· An awareness of software architecture, coding or scripting languages would be beneficial
· Experience of testing Cloud native applications built on a microservice architecture
· Experience using BitBucket source control
· Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional, Agile product development team to build features that is of high quality and meets requirements.
· Hands-on testing (exploratory, installation, scalability, usability, security, performance) in an agile environment.
· Making sure processes and systems are in place to generate quality both at code and application level.
· Take responsibility for the quality of the software; helping to troubleshoot issues.
· Design manual and automation test strategies, write test plans and automated test cases.
· Analyse, collate and present results and findings from all testing completed.
· Document and prepare testing scripts ensuring they remain up to date with all changes and enhancements.
· Perform regression testing of new and existing software applications to identify any possible.
· impacts caused by changes.
· Write and maintain automated GUI tests.
· Produce and report on performance testing.
· Work with automation engineers to automate test scenarios.
· Must have hands on Selenium and Jenkins Experience for over 2 years.
· Atleast 3 years of experience with software testing with API and web-based applications.