Senior SQA Engineer
A fantastic new opportunity has just been opened at InertiaSoft Private Limited.
Due to our massive growth, we are now looking for a full-time Senior QA Engineer who is looking to take on a pivotal role within the company. Personal drive, ambition and a can-do attitude are essential for the successful applicant.
Needs to be highly capable both independently and as a group member and is motivated by being part of an organisation with the ability to push through and deliver projects to our satisfaction. This person must be able to prioritise, in a rational way, between multiple internal customers.
Excellent knowledge of Testing & Planning along with Web based API Security & Stress Testing is essential.
- MUST have minimum 5 years of demonstrated industry experience of delivering high quality software releases.
- MUST have hands-on experience of testing NodeJS and React Applications.
- MUST have minimum of 5 years of experience of Manual Testing.
- MUST have minimum of 2 years of experience of understanding Technical Product Knowledge.
- MUST have minimum of 2 years of experience of defining the Acceptance Criteria.
- MUST have minimum of 2 years of experience of defining/creating User Stories.
- MUST have experience of Scrum.
- MUST have experience of collaborating with the teams.
- An appreciation of software development across different technologies.
- Knowledge of software test principles and practices.
- Experience in testing of non-functional requirements e.g. performance, security.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities: able to diagnose issues and propose solutions to complex problems.
The below skills are preferable and not essential:
- Experience of GIT, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
- An awareness of software architecture, coding or scripting languages would be beneficial
- Experience of testing Cloud native applications built on a microservice architecture
- Experience using Bit source control
Salary: Market Competitive
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period: Must be less than or equal to 1 month.