• 3+ years of demonstrated industry experience of delivering high quality software releases.
• Bachelors or higher degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience and knowledge of testing complex applications in an agile environment
• Knowledge of software test principles and practices
• An appreciation of software development across different technologies
• Good understanding of automation test pyramid, experience in practices like pair programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
• Experience using Continuous integration & continuous deployment frameworks (such as Azure Devops, Team City, Jenkins etc.) to schedule and manage test runs and results
• Experience in testing of non-functional requirements e.g. performance, security
• Good level of experience testing APIs (Restful and SOAP) using automation tools (e.g. Postman).
• Selenium web driver experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving abilities: able to diagnose issues and propose solutions to complex problems
The below skills preferable and not essential:
• Experience of GIT, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
• An awareness of software architecture, coding or scripting languages would be beneficial
• Basic programming skills for writing tests, exposure to testing REST API and test tools like POSTMAN, NEWMAN, FIDDLER
• Experience of testing Cloud native applications built on a microservice architecture
• Experience using BitBucket source control
· Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional, Agile product development team to build features that is of high quality and meets requirements.
· Hands-on testing (exploratory, installation, scalability, usability, security, performance) in an agile environment.
· Making sure processes and systems are in place to generate quality both at code and application level.
· Take responsibility for the quality of the software; helping to troubleshoot issues.
· Design manual and automation test strategies, write test plans and automated test cases.
· Analyse, collate and present results and findings from all testing completed.
· Document and prepare testing scripts ensuring they remain up to date with all changes and enhancements.
· Perform regression testing of new and existing software applications to identify any possible.
· impacts caused by changes.
· Write and maintain automated GUI tests.
· Produce and report on performance testing.
· Work with automation engineers to automate test scenarios.
· Must have hands on Selenium and Jenkins Experience for over 2 years.
· Atleast 3 years of experience with software testing with API and web-based applications.