About the Company:
Infiniti Designs (Private) Limited, is an IT company working in the fashion industry. We are a leader in creative and management solutions for the fashion industry. Our focus is on delivering the best quality solutions to help companies address their needs and plan for the future. Fashion is one of the largest industries not only in Pakistan but also globally, we work with a vast range of domestic and international clients ensuring that they are able to stay ahead of creative and business trends in this industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are now recruiting a highly motivated, intelligent and motivated candidate for the position of CFO. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with managing all financial and taxation aspects of a company and the ability to learn and grow their knowledge, keeping up to date will all industry standards. The tasks and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Drive the company’s financial and taxation planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers, etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage a team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer, or relevant role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Must have completed CA articles
- Must have an MBA
- At least 10 years of experience in accounts, finance, or relevant field.
- Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Please note that this is NOT a work from home position
- A market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.