About the Company:
Infiniti Designs (Private) Limited, is an IT company working in the fashion industry. We are a leader in creative and management solutions for the fashion industry. Our focus is on delivering the best quality solutions to help companies address their needs and plan for the future. Fashion is one of the largest industries not only in Pakistan but also globally, we work with a vast range of domestic and international clients ensuring that they are able to stay ahead of creative and business trends in this industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are now recruiting a highly motivated, intelligent and motivated candidate for the position of E-Commerce Developer. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with multiple E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Presta Shop, Open Cart, Magento, Weebly, etc. and the ability to learn and grow their knowledge, keeping up to date will all industry standards. The tasks and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Understanding business needs and user experience with the ability to establish and maintain a high-level of user trust and confidence in the team.
- General experience building, launching and maintaining stores, as well as general knowledge of the admin system.
- Prior experience in web development is helpful.
- Proven ability to master and learn new technologies. Any experience with C# or AWS cloud services is a preferred, but not required.
- Experience with working with a made theme and/or Storefront API.
- Experience with E-commerce solutions theming system and Liquid templating
- Leading and supporting the delivery of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions
- Must know about Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields.
- Knowledge of Presta-shop, Woo-Commerce, Word-press and Shopify.
- Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools
- Experience developing for responsive layouts for a desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifical plugins for Shopify.
- Ability to communicate well, giving proactive feedback to peers and team
- Identifying areas of improvement in the change management process
- Successfully working in an Agile team environment, preferably Scrum.
- At least 1 year of experience working on multiple E-Commerce platforms
Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Please note that this is NOT a work from home position.
A market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.