What you'll be doing
Developing and maintaining our website and mobile applications for mobile auto maintenance business, designing/building reports and extending our platform with new features as business expands. You'll also be reviewing code and providing technical oversight to our C level executives. Assisting other team members and working one-on-one with our CTO and COO to ensure software is built to the highest standards.
Where you'll be doing it Our Head Office is in Seattle USA with local offices in Vancouver Canada, Berlin Germany and Lahore Pakistan. We will require you to be on-site Monday-Friday.
Skills you must have
• 3+ years of Software Development work outside school.
• Mobile Platforms & frameworks: iOS / iPhone / iPad / Android, Appcelerator Titanium, PhoneGap
• HTML5, CSS
• Strong RMDBS knowledge including MySQL & Microsoft SQL
• Comfortable mashing up a variety of technologies, web services and APIs
• Ability to troubleshoot, debug and resolve product issues as they arise
• Ability to work in a team environment and approach challenges with problem solving, can-do, positive attitude
• Front-end frameworks, NoSQL
Why you'll want to work with us
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible work hours
• Work-life balance. We've got personal lives and we suspect you'd like to as well, that's why our normal work week is around 40 hours. We won't work you to death.
• We're small. You'll be an important part of the business as we grow.
• We're stable and profitable.
How to Apply
• IMPORTANT - No phone calls please. No recruiters or agencies please. No remote work requests.
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: attractive package
• REACT: 2 years (Preferred)
• Software Development (at a company): 2 years (Required)
• HTML, CSS: 2 years (Required)
• Lahore, Pakistan
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
• Free coffee