About INFINIUN & TAJ Digital Health
We are a Digital Healthcare technology group with offices in Islamabad, Dubai, Riyadh & London.
We have a vision of transforming the Technology & Commercial landscape of the Healthcare services industry globally.
We are leading innovation in Digital Healthcare
Our partners include the global leaders in Healthcare Artificial Intelligence
In this job, the chosen candidate will:
- Design & Develop mobile applications
- Connect with global partners and experts in the company
- Embrace data-based experimentation
- Drive for tangible and measurable results
- Strong understanding of the full life cycle of app development using Google's Developer Portal
- Hands on experience working with Fragments and standard Android UI constructs
- Experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying apps using Java as the primary language
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors
- Understand the nuances of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices
- Extensive knowledge of Android design principles and third-party libraries
- Solid foundation of modern Java data structures, algorithms, and software design and can consistently deliver testable, scalable, highly-readable code using OO best practices.
- Experience with multimedia communication, background processing, threading, and performance tuning, caching and performance optimization.
- Passionate about Android and are always up to date with the latest industry trends concerning OS, devices, applications, web technologies and new user interactions as they are released.
- Experience publishing Android apps to the Play Store
- Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
- To use and work with outside APIs and data sources
- Experience with repository like Git, Bitbucket etc
- Experience of working with WebRTC platforms (Video Chat SDKs etc)
- BS degree in computer sciences/Software engineering/Information technology
- 4+ years of experience building high-quality advanced Android applications.
- Passionate for learning new tools and technologies
- Experience of HealthTech would be a plus