We at INFIORTA are looking for a talented and detail-orientated Web Developer. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
In depth knowledge of wordpress is mandatory such as Git-flow, etc.
- Leading the timely planning and implementation of web project/s
- Get involved with coding/scripting/debugging/documentation of the application/s
- Able to develop project plans, timelines and project/s statuses
- Design Database & Application Architecture
- Work closely with team members and other stakeholders at all technical and management levels
- Able to take the complete ownership of the project from client communication to day to day tasks management
- Should be flexible with working hours when required to manage calls with clients.
- 3 years or more of overall experience in technical web development
- Minimum 2 years’ of hands-on experience of development with Laravel Framework
- Good hands on experience in managing WordPress Websites.
- Should have a good knowledge of Core PHP & MYSQL
- A clear understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- A clear understanding of methodologies like agile/scrum
- Must have worked on MVC architecture
- Writing and consuming RESTful Web Services
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Experience with SVN, GitHub or similar
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills