The key responsibilities of the Senior Web Developer:
- Will be working closely with team members on daily based assigned tasks
- The candidate needs to be exper in Laravel Framework, as the product is made entirely in Laravel, should be able to work with all advance features such as events, crons, commands, middleware etc
- We have used vue.js in full project, you should be confident in vue.js and must have at least one project using vue.js
- Our core APIs (backend) is entirely coded in Python, you will be assigned tasks to extend current functionality or develop new using Python
- MongoDB is our database choice, as the data we have is huge (more than 600+ millions transactions) you need to be fluent in Mongodb
- We are using git for source code versioning, you must be fluent in git
- You must be an excellent web crawler and great problem solver, also you must be fluent in regular expressions
- Must have extensive knowledge of web request and response, Tor is a big plus
- We are planning to move to Cassandra, if you got the skill too it’s a big plus for you
- We have big data set, which needs someone who have work previously with huge data, with attention to performance and scalability
- You should be able to attend daily, weekly meetings with great attention to details and give estimates according to the tasks assigned
- We are using Jira for bug tracking and project management activities, you should have basic understanding of how Jira works.
- OO PHP
- Web Security (OWASP)
- Penetration Testing (Big Plus)
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Web Scrapping
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science is a must
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a web developer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team building skills, and be a team player.
- Ability to represent the organization with the highest standards.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
Note: As the job is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, you must have a valid passport for traveling.