We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. The ideal candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in Android Development.
· Design and build advanced applications for mobile platform.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Handling complex technical issues related to mobile app development & provide solutions to co-workers.
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Proficient in Android Studio
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Fast learner, solid problem solver with great testing and debugging skills.
· Cooperative with the team to discuss ideas confidently
Developing Web Applications for our clients in Europe.