We are looking for SEO Executives who will be primarily responsible for executing actions that are extracted from audits and then implementing the technical & on-site SEO marketing activities to ensure that our websites perform in terms of organic search visibility.
The role's key responsibilities will include:
- Execute and action routine website audits to ensure that the websites conform to web quality standards, based on SEO best practice. These audits will be aligned with our Organic SEO Strategy and will be completed using third party tools.
- Implement the audit recommendations for all on-site SEO factors this is to include XML sitemaps, crawl error management, page & URL structure, image optimization
- Complete detailed backlink audits for our websites ensuring they are not susceptible to Algorithmic or Manual Action penalties.
- Complete competitor analysis for both on & off page SEO.
- Assisting with the SEO requirements of content for digital content campaigns, for example: keyword research, content & trend analysis.
The ideal SEO Executive will have the following
- Good understanding of SEO best practices: technical considerations, on-page and off-page factors as well as how social media benefits organic search visibility
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and their impact on the organic performance of websites
- Understanding of technical SEO changes (e.g. robots.txt optimisation, 301 redirects, hreflang, canonicalization, etc.)
- Use 3rd party audit / SEO / Search tools to carry out web quality audits.