Information Transformation Services (ITS) is an IT and back-office support services company. ITS offers a comprehensive range of business process outsourcing solutions, tailor-made for each customer. With years of experience servicing a diverse range of industry leaders around the globe, ITS has developed its staff and facilities to meet the requirements of any data or resources intensive projects.
To increase sales, we are looking for a Business Development manager who has the experience and proven track record of selling IT and back-office (or similar) services to medium and large sized organizations.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in seeking new business opportunities by researching prospects, contacting, and developing lasting relationships from first contact until you close the deal.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the international market by researching and developing leads.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services.
- Arrange conference calls between prospective clients and our CEO.
- Report to the CEO on sales results.
- Boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development professional, Sales Account Executive or a similar role.
- Have hands-on experience with various sales techniques including cold calling.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other similar field.
If you have the experience and the necessary skills-set to contribute towards the growth of the company, please apply and state your salary requirements by the closing date.