Information Transformation Services (ITS), an established IT services company with a portfolio of global clients, is looking for a Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist who is experienced in keyword research, site analytics, on-site and off-site optimization, content creation, and is able to integrate SEO practices into our digital marketing strategies.
You will develops strong and innovative digital marketing plans, using SEO, Social Media, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company’s services.
Job Duties include:
- Develop and implement SEO, Social Media and PPC strategies
- Provide detailed solutions to improve search visibility of our site, and provide technical SEO guidance and expertise during development of new site elements and site migrations.
- Execute SEO practices to improve facts such as organic search results, including incremental keyword/ search engine results pages (SERP) rank advancement and conversion improvement.
- Research, write, and optimize quality blogs and other website content.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Create unique and engaging content.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant tools.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Develop and manage projects adhering closely to deadlines and to budget.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Two years experience search engine optimization
- Must have knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads
- Ability to generate leads using Linkedin and other social media platforms
- Ability to regularly perform click-through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of content management and strategy
- Any relevant certifications will be a big consideration
If have the desired skills set and are motivated to make a difference, please apply by the closing date.