Our client is recognised as one of the leading quantitative trading firms in the World.
They tackle some of the most fascinating problems that sit at the intersection of computer science, statistics, AI, machine learning and the financial markets to build and deploy highly profitable automated trading algorithms and strategies.
To get a grasp of what we do. Read some of the articles on our website. We are open to all applicants. We are in dire need of over 20 to 40 qualified software engineers.
Depending on your experience and interests, you can expect to work on a variety of challenging and high impact initiatives during your long career at the firm.
These would include:
• Working with quants to back-test and take into production new trading algorithms capable of generating tens of millions in trading revenue.
• Building next generation automated trading infrastructure.
• Researching and building novel software and models to help traders enter new markets.
Skills & Experience:
• 2 – 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer from any Industry.
• Mastery of at least one or more of C++, Java, or Python.
• Strong academic background. Most likely, B.S and or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Committed to building a long- term career in the field of quantitative trading.
If this is of interest, kindly apply here. We look forward to hearing from you and telling you more about the opportunity.
Self-service business intelligence (BI) paves the way for many companies to extract their own analyses. Big data and the Internet of Things are other areas that will help transform the sector and provide new opportunities. Sensors and smart systems generate enormous amounts of information that we ca ...Read More