The Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the InfoTech Capital Market Division. Candidate is require to deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solution to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies. Support Engineers may be required to be on-call on a rotating basis. Additional Skills includes:
1. Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
2. Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
3. Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
4. Participation in providing training to customers as required
5. Knowledge of Web Servers Deployment i.e. jboss, wildfly, apache, oracle weblogic server, tomcat, node server etc.
6. Knowledge of troubleshooting of OS (Unix/Linux, Windows server)
Established in 1995, InfoTech is now a leading, and the fastest growing IT Knowledge Integration company. With deep business process knowledge, highly skilled resources and collaborative working culture we are committed to delivering Performance-centric Technology Solutions to our customer and help ...Read More