· Expert level experience in Oracle SOA 11g/12C BPEL services development involving complex integration scenarios
· Experience in agile development methodologies
· Well versed in Data Structures and Java programming language
· Expert level of working experience on OUAF 4.x
· Exposure in writing PL/SQL.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Good working knowledge on SGG.
· Ability to guide & support development team more then 5 developers.
· Familiar with XPATH and XQUERY, XSD and DTD schemas and XML
· Technically sound in Web-services based architectures and Integration between cross site / remote systems.
· Aided advantages in having financial functional process.
· Good to have Oracle Utilities business process knowledge.
· Utilize prior knowledge of related tools and obtain knowledge of other technologies in support of the organization projects.
· Translate business needs into technical specifications
Communicate both functional and technical designs and changes to all appropriate teams.