· Design, develop, and deliver solutions with Office 365, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online and Azure and MS .Net
· Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information, studying systems flow.
· Perform troubleshooting and debugging of software’s.
· Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint On-Premises and SharePoint Online.
· Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
· Experience in SharePoint custom development including Master Pages and Page layouts, Web parts, Site Pages, SharePoint Security/Permissions/Roles/Groups, Site Columns, content types, Lists and Libraries, Workflows, SharePoint Branding
· Must have C#, .Net, MVC and Object-oriented programming skills.
· Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model.
· Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted).
Experience with CAML and Web Part Development
Established in 1995, InfoTech is now a leading, and the fastest growing IT Knowledge Integration company. With deep business process knowledge, highly skilled resources and collaborative working culture we are committed to delivering Performance-centric Technology Solutions to our customer and help ...Read More