As a Technical Support Engineer, your purpose is to assist our customers. You will be responsible for providing technical support to customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Key Responsibilities includes
• Initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support helpline calls and emails
• Record internal and external client service requests, incidents and change requests into system and communicate ticket ID to client for their follow up
• Perform initial troubleshooting to identify the root cause by eliminating step-by-step possible root causes of the incident
• Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
• Maintain overall ownership of clients issue and service, ensuring that they receive resolution within a committed SLA
• Perform comprehensive root cause analysis and advise how to avoid such incidents in the future
• Record incident resolution in system and communicate to all stakeholders
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
• Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles:
• Knowledge of Web Servers Deployment i.e. jboss, wildfly, apache, oracle weblogic server, tomcat, node server etc.
• Knowledge of troubleshooting of OS (Unix/Linux, Windows server)
Established in 1995, InfoTech is now a leading, and the fastest growing IT Knowledge Integration company. With deep business process knowledge, highly skilled resources and collaborative working culture we are committed to delivering Performance-centric Technology Solutions to our customer and help ...Read More