· Ability to acquire business domain knowledge, efficiently.
· Participate in reviews (design, functional specs) to ensure completeness and provide meaningful input.
· Hands on experience in test scenarios/ test cases identification and development.
· Expert in executing detailed test suites/test cases with limited supervision. · Expert in defect reporting with clear and repeatable steps and track/verify defects as problems are found and fixed.
· Knowledge of a commercial bug tracking system for managing defects (e.g. QC, Jira, etc.)
· A strong and definite passion for making improvements across the board (e.g. software, software related work products, testing processes etc.)
· Ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment
· Work closely with development team throughout the SDLC to ensure high quality deliverables
. Prior experience in testing Capital Market software
. Experience with one or more commercial automation tools (e.g. QTP, Silk Test) and open-source tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriver)
. Knowledge of CMMI practices, Web Application Security and Performance testing