We are looking for a talented CEO to assign and direct all work performed in the country and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement:
- Complete the sales task in PK and ensure that the financial targets set by head office are achieved.
- Maintain external relations, including but not limited to direct commercial customers like governments and Banks or so needed for good.
- Strengthen the team building of PK company, and improve the core capacity of local personnel.
- Undertake the construction of PK company's internal system and process, cooperate with the financial and human resources policies or regulations of the head office, and do a good job in PK company's asset management.
- Ensure that PK company fulfills the strategic objectives of the head office, complies with various regulations and approval procedures of the company, emphasizes compliance assurance, and establishes a healthy corporate culture in PK company.
1.Meet goals and metrics.
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
2.Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
3.Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
4.Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- BS or above.elematics, Bank, or Vehicle Insurance Industry background.
- 8+ years of experience in B2B selling at an enterprise level.5 years of CEO/GM/BDM experiences
3.Certified Qualifications :
- History of exceeding personal and team sales quotas, and achieving sales, profit and Finance KPIs.
4.Knowledge and ability:
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Ability to proactively develop and maintain productive, effective working relationships with customers.
5. Competence skills:
- A customer-focused, results driven, and entrepreneurial approach.
- High level of conceptual skills and an ability to operate the business strategically.
- A analytical master,Self-sufficient, independent work driven, initiative, and responsible.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in diverse environments and cultures.
- Great leadership and human resources management.
- Had strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building and leadership.